Code Sleep Python
If you are into Python and have been writing code in Python for the last few months, you have come to the right place.
This project is for all the Python lovers out there.
This repository contains a curated list of some of the awesome small projects made in Python that you can code away this summer.
It includes analysis of different Python modules, a deep analysis of the Python statistics modules, and dataframes like Pandas.
It has some projects on classification, correlation and regression which are the fundamental building blocks of Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
The repository is still under development. Only the source code has been uploaded so far. Implementations and results using Jupyter Notebooks will be implemented shortly.
New to Python? Take a look here.
Downloading and Running
A step-by-step guide to download all the codes from here and test yourself in your local machine.
git clone https://github.com/prateekiiest/Code-Sleep-Python.git # Go to the corresponding directory where it gets cloned cd Code-Sleep-python cd Code-Sleep-Python # all the codes are present Here pip install jupyterlab jupyter notebook
This will open a new jupyter notebook in your localhost where you can run all the codes and test it for yourself.
See Project Ideas here
Code of Conduct See here
- Translations of Hamlet
- Whisky Classification
- Bird Migration
- Social Network Analysis
- Website status check
- Inception Tic-Tac-Toe
- Floating Text
- Koch Curve
- Cricket Notification
Wanna Contribute ?
Its simple. Just fork/clone the repository and see the Contributing Guidelines here
Saw a BUG !!
Let me know about that. Feel free to open a new issue about any bug or problem you encounter.
New to Python ? Get Started below
Getting started with Python
New to Python? No problem! Take a look at the following resources:
- Python beginners guide
- Python course by Google (online course)
- Python course by sentdex on YouTube(online course)
- Learn Python the Hard Way (book)
- MIT: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python (open courseware)
- Python for Developers(book)
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist(book)
- Byte of Python(book)
- Pycharm EDU - A helpful program that teaches Python. It includes many lessons on basic Python. It also has tests, checks, and hints to help you through each programming activity!
- Build applications in Python the anti-textbook - Teaches Python through example and Youtube Screencasts.
To see a list of all contributors see here